No issues
I checked the maintenance log in time (01-Mar-2019) but only found time today to publish the results:

PMAS statistics for February
Total messages    :   2479 = 100.0 o/o
DNS Blacklisted   :      0 =    .0 o/o (Files:  0)
Relay attempts    :    790 =  31.8 o/o (Files: 28)
Accepted by PMAS  :   1689 =  68.1 o/o (Files: 28)
  Handled by explicit rule
         Rejected :   1168 =  69.1 o/o (processed),  47.1 o/o (all)
         Accepted :    130 =   7.6 o/o (processed),   5.2 o/o (all)
  Handled by content
        Discarded :    213 =  12.6 o/o (processed),   8.5 o/o (all)
     Quarantained :    122 =   7.2 o/o (processed),   4.9 o/o (all)
        Delivered :     56 =   3.3 o/o (processed),   2.2 o/o (all)

Multiple relay attemps on 4 days, one new:

 9-FEB-2019 04:27:41.43 to 22:45:20.19 (8 messages) from address by the name of "@grootersnet.nl" sending to "criptowu@gmail.com"

and another new one and one quite familiar – from the same network but different senders and receivers:

11-FEB-2019 06:12:38.15 to 06:15:37.37, from address, "@grootersnet.nl to 1029mandaditos@gmail.com (247 messages)
13-FEB-2019 21:03:39.61 to 21:05:33.61 from address by admin@goodservers.com trying to reach leodimierda@gmail.com (226 messages)

and finally, the usual one that comes along every month:

21-FEB-2019 07:12:39.96 to 07:18:53.74, from sent by "@grootersnet.nl" sending to 1029mandaditos@gmail.com (248 messages)

Added storage
New content was published a few days ago: as stated last month, when I was working to get it all prepared for publication, this is now finished and the images have been published. However, the size of the whole lot (5.5 Gb) almost exceeded the available space on the existing disk (6Gb) so I had to add a new location to the “Trips, Tracks and Travels” image storage. So the logical referring to this blog now contains this extra disk as well:

$ def/sys/exec tracks WEB_DISK2:[BLOGS.TRTRTR.]/trans=c, -
_$ WEB2016:[TRACKIMAGES.]/trans=c, -
_$ WEB2019:[TRACKIMAGES.]/trans=c, -
_$ wp498:/trans=c

where this new disk starts with the newly added directory. Checked this: these images can be accessed as well as the ones previously added (on Web2016:).

I also did some cleanup: Older WordPress installations have been removed (including the directories), which gave me some space on the disk containing the web-software.

Router reconfiguration ahead
My ISP is changing the way IPTV is delivered and so I’ll have to reconfigure the router. It should not impact Internet traffic but it requires one (or two) reboots of the router, so there will be a short interruption of services.
Later next week, all systems need to be shut down for a while – I will have solar panels installed and that means I will be off grid for some time on Friday.